Last year, all the great celebrations and festivals had to be toned down in Chicago amid the COVID pandemic. Although Chicago St. Patrick’s Day parades have been canceled for the second year, the city officials surprised us on Saturday morning with the dyed green Chicago River, a long-held St. Patrick’s Day tradition for the city.
What our partner doing in St. Patrick’s Day?
New weekly onigiri
“We have St. Patrick’s special Edamame onigiri! Creamy cheese, seaweed, and edamame seasoned with Shiro-dashi match surprisingly well! Please select “Weekly Onigiri” from the single onigiris section!”
You can also find LILIKU Tea‘s Green tea at Onigiri Shuttle KORORIN.
Let’s pre-order now and be GREEN for the week!
Schedule of the week March 15th – March 21st
Shuttle pickup <12:30 – 1:30 pm>
Tuesday: Delivery & Hatchery [135 N Kedzie Ave]
Wednesday: South Loop [901 S Wabash Ave]
Thursday: Uptown [1069 W Argyle St]
Friday: Arlington Heights [100 E Algonquin Rd]
Saturday: Lake View [3132 N Greenview Ave]
Sunday: Chinatown [2001 S Wentworth Ave]
In-Store pickup <12:30 – 7:00 pm>
Topdrawer at Wicker Park [1463 N Milwaukee Ave]: Tue – Sun
Rotating Market at Humboldt Park [2627 W Division St]: Thu
Kumiko at West Loop[ 630 W Lake St]: Fri
Hopewell brewing at Logan Square[2760 N Milwaukee Ave]: Sat
Murasaki at Streeterville [211 E Ontario St, Chicago, IL 60611]: Tue
Have questions? Please contact and connect with us!
“Your Japan Division’
- ITA Inc: https://www.itaoffice.com/
- ITA Inc e-Shop: https://newjapans.com/shop/
- ITA Inc. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ita-inc/
- ITA USA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/I.T.A.Incorporated
- ITA Japan Facebook: (Japanese) https://www.facebook.com/
- ITAJAPAN Twitter (Japanese) https://twitter.com/
- Go2America Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/usa2japan/
- ITA YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itaincusajapangateway/