We have uploaded about 8 mini-videos of the contents required for virtual sales and the virtual exhibition pattern on our YouTube.
This time, the 18th annual APACC purchasing event (virtual event) was an event centered on Michigan’s automobile industry (although the location is no longer limited).
Vfair and Swapcard have been used as the platforms for virtual exhibitions, but Hopin from the United Kingdom was used this time. It is positioned for smaller and medium-sized enterprises.
Four people from our company participated in the rotation, so here is hearing of the situation by connecting to Zoom’s virtual exhibition. I hope you find it helpful for the atmosphere. Please refer to the virtual exhibition links posted in the description of the video on our YouTube channel.
Below is the list of the major buyer participated the event.
- AAA (The Auto Club Group)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Comerica Bank
- Consumers Energy
- Dana, Incorporated
- DENSO, International
- Dexsys, a division of Magna
- Faurecia North America
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors LLC
- Grand Valley State Univerisity (GVSU)
- Honda of America Mfg., Inc.
- Kellogg Company
- LaSalle Construction Services
- Lexamar, a division of Magna
- Magna International, Inc
- Martinrea International
- Meijer Supermarket Company
- N.S. International, Ltd.
- State of Michigan Procurement
- Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA))
- Tenneco Inc.
- Toyoda Gosei North America
- ZF North America, Inc.
Have questions? Please contact and connect with us!
“Your Japan Division’
Address: 150 Pierce Road, Suite 550, Itasca, IL 60707
Connect with Shin Kishioka, Ritu Agrawal, and Jing Yun Yang on LinkedIn
- ITA Inc: https://www.itaoffice.com/
- ITA Inc e-Shop: https://newjapans.com/shop/
- ITA Inc. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ita-inc/
- ITA USA Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/I.T.A.Incorporated
- ITA Japan Facebook: (Japanese) https://www.facebook.com/
- ITAJAPAN Twitter (Japanese) https://twitter.com/
- Go2America Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/usa2japan/
- ITA YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/itaincusajapangateway/