Machine Reporting – ENSPIREA LLC
Servitization is becoming increasingly popular with machine manufacturers. However, the challenge of moving from product-based business models to service-based ones is the limited budget and resources.
End-users wish to maximize the operating time of the machines. To achieve that, they use the machine at a high utilization rate and a low downtime rate. For the most part, the longer a machine is used, the more it is worn out. Providing a high-quality product is essential and relatively easy. However, how to distinguish the needs of after-sales service based on different usage frequency is somewhat tricky.
Therefore, Machine Reporting can solve the problems and build a win-win relationship between the manufacturers and the end-users by
- Preventing end-users from using third party’s parts,
- Grasping the status and quality of sold machines instantly,
- Improving the quality of service and consumer experience,
- Notifying both sides when the consumables parts need to be replaced,
- Reducing downtime costs,
- Optimizing the machine condition, and
- Providing troubleshooting support information.
If you are interested in the system, please contact us at anytime!